Final Call for Business Grants
Dear Business Owners!
We believe there are still a number of businesses in Plymouth who are eligible for Covid support grants, there is funding remaining from when Plymouth was placed in Tier 2 & 3 in December 2020.
You could be eligible for an additional grant if any of the following scenarios apply to you:
· Pubs where income has reduced by a minimum of 30% based on your last full year’s accounts due to COVID restrictions
· Pubs where less than 50% of your income is derived from the sale of food
· Hospitality, hotel or bed and breakfast and leisure businesses where income has reduced by 30%
· Supporting our high streets and city centre for example, small independent shops, hairdresser or beautician.
· Businesses which supply the events sector or tourism, you will need to be a business that has premises and pays business rates
For information regarding the possible grant payments please visit this link https://www.visitplymouth.co.uk/invest/business-support/covid-19/business-grants/tier-2-grants
To apply for a grant please ensure you can answer YES to all of the following criteria and then use the link at the end of this email to submit your application.
- My business pays business rates
- My business was not in administration or insolvent or serving a striking off notice at the date of the November lockdown (5 November 2020)
- My business was trading on the 1st December 2020
- My business rates number has not changed
- My business name has not changed
- My premises is not unoccupied because of a change in business
- My business has not reached the state subsidy limits. (Business Support Grants count towards State Subsidy)
If you can answer YES to all of the above, please apply using the link below:
The deadline for submitting an application for the LRSG (Open) Grant is 31st March 2021 after this date any money is handed back to central government. If your application is approved payment will be made by 30th April 2021.
For any queries relating to business grants please use our business grants enquiry form here.