Competition with Turtle Bay Plymouth
Turtle Bay Plymouth are celebrating their reopening and are giving you a chance to treat yourself and your work mates to a delicious lunch or workplace takeout!
Caribbean restaurant and bar Turtle Bay is now open in Plymouth and to celebrate we’re giving away a very special prize for one lucky winner and their workplace! The winner will receive lunch for themselves and their team either at the restaurant (with 5 of their teammates) or as a take out lunch back at the workplace.
The Turtle Bay grill is now fired up, the cocktails on ice and the restaurant team ready to welcome you to your local tropical getaway. Dishes you’ll be able to feast on include their famous Jerk Chicken; Curry Goat; Beach Tapas for lazy grazing; the awesome Vegan Mother Clucker burger and Jerk Pit Wings – this is sunshine for the soul, right when it is needed most. To book visit: https://www.turtlebay.co.uk/news/now-taking-bookings.
Turtle Bay is now offering a Turtle Bay At Home take away service as well, continuing to bring a slice of island life into the houses of hungry jerk fans around the country.
Your prize is up to the value of: £100 voucher for takeouts at Turtle Bay Restaurants and for dine in £150 voucher . You will be given a Digital Gift Voucher which will enable you to redeem this prize. Any additional items, guests or service charge over and above this amount must be covered by yourself.
– Your booking may be subject to time or day restrictions.
– Available to redeem in Plymouth. Please ensure you check their website for openings and opening times
– Prize to be redeemed within 1 month of notification
– Prize is not to be sold, transferred or gifted to any other person without prior agreement from Turtle Bay Restaurants
– You must be 18 or older to enter.
– Turtle Bay reserves the right to remove or change this prize at any time
– Competition closes on Saturday 25th July at 11pm
– The winner will be selected randomly and announced on Sunday 26th July on Plymouth City Centre Facebook Page.
HOW TO ENTER:
You can enter the competition from Sunday 19th July until 11pm on Saturday 25th July on Plymouth City Centre Facebook page. Please follow the directions in our pinned post.