Fiver Fest Is Back
Totally Locally’s Fiver Fest returns to Plymouth. The campaign encourages shopping with local independent businesses and will run from 9 to 23 October 2021. We are proud to be taking part and encourage all our local independents with premises in the City Centre to take part by creating a £5 offer open to all customers throughout the campaign.
What a £5 offer is:
Offers should be something with a £5 spend to tie in with the £5 message, something discounted from a usual price of at least £7/8, but the bigger the discount the better! Make the offer for something brill, not just old stock you are trying to shift.
What a £5 offer isn’t!
Fiver Fest works best when offers are a £5 spend to re-enforce your town’s £5 message. So please don’t use discounts e.g. £5 or 5% off. It’s all about getting great bargains for a fiver!
• Harness the Fiver Fest campaign to promote your business – it’s designed to be a shop window for your business and community so get involved! It’s all about getting locals through your doors to show them what you do & sell.
• Encourage your local community to support your shop/high street, encourage and post feedback from shoppers.
• Let us know about your offer. The Waterfront BID will be helping promote offers from our local businesses on our socials to enhance to audience reach. This is a great opportunity for free promotion.
• It would be great if local businesses shared each other’s offers – locals love it when businesses recommend each other!
• Be creative on social media – use images, videos, humour and personality in your posts to help more people see and engage with your Fiver Fest content. Post a lovely smiley picture of you with your offer poster and products that are included when you sign up. If you’re camera-shy, post a photo of just your offer and/or poster, that’s fine too!
Remember always use the #FiverFestPlymouth hashtag when posting these online!
Now you know everything you need to create your £5 offer, you can sign up here.